TB Media Group is a video and content marketing agency that believes authentic storytelling is the key to a business’s success. We provide video production, content creation, and organic social media marketing services to share our clients’ brand story. We love working with brands and team members who align with our core values of health, happiness, and human connection.
About The Role
TB Media Group is looking for a remarkable, experienced, and proven storyteller. We are looking for someone with a creative, concise, and adaptable writing style to create marketing materials across multiple channels for clients and internally for TB Media group. The ideal candidate knows how to elicit emotions from the reader, always gets to the heart of the story, and is excited to write content for a variety of projects.
This role is an integral part in providing the excellence our clients deserve and therefore requires a great deal of responsibility and experience. We need someone who is not afraid to get the job done.
This is a subcontractor position that will start at ~5-10 hrs per week to start with a lot of room to grow!
Responsibilities May Include
- Write copy for internal and external communications including (but not limited to):
- Social Media Copy
- Website Copy
- Print Collateral
- Print Ads
- Digital Ads
- Adapting to different client voices, capturing, and articulating messages across various industries.
- Proven success in producing copy for advertising or marketing campaigns.
- Attend client meetings or watch recordings to understand the client expectations and brand direction.
- Work with our content strategist to interpret content strategy and clear message points.
- Attend client management meetings (every other week).
- Work with the Project / Account Manager to meet all client deadlines.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with the PM / AM, Content Strategist, and Designer.
- Review feedback from clients and Project Manager / Account Manager on a regular basis.
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed.
Systems We Use
Airtable, Slack, Zoom, Adobe Creative Cloud (include e-sign), Canva, GSuite, Zapier, Calendly*, Keap, WordPress, Flodesk, Final Cut Pro.
Systems our Clients Use
All of the above plus Mailchimp, ConvertKit, Dropbox, Vimeo.
Long story short, this role is NOT short on variety and you will probably NEVER be bored!!
* This position is for you if…
- You are extremely detail oriented, obsessed with grammar and have a working knowledge of AP style – and know when to use it.
- You have a clear, concise and conversational writing style with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- You have experience writing for corporate clients.
- You are excited to bring creative ideas to the table.
- Have a love for social media, understand the attention to detail it requires, and possess various writing styles needed for different platforms.
- Are proactive and love to initiate ideas.
- Are comfortable being client facing.
- You thrive in a fast paced work environment.
- You know how to manage your time and work independently but also enjoy collaboration.
- You’re resourceful- meaning you know when to Google it but also know when to just ask for help.
- You know how to constructively facilitate conflict resolution
* This position is NOT for you if…
- You’re full of excuses on why you’re missing deadlines.
- You DON’T take constructive criticism well.
- You don’t have the bandwidth to take on more clients. (we’re looking for someone who wants to grow with us and be here for the long haul!)
- You don’t have AMAZING attention to detail.
- You tend to be last minute and have a “just get it done” attitude instead of “make it great.”
- Client satisfaction and customer service is NOT a priority for you.
To apply, fill out the application below. NO PMs, phone calls, or emails, please.