What do we say when clients tell us they don’t want to talk about themselves on camera?
No matter the type of business or size – people do business with people. Your Founder, CEO, or other leaders are a key part of that story that connects your brand to its customers.
How do customers feel aligned and connected to your brand? Through your story. If you’re not storytelling, it might be time to get comfortable with the uncomfortable.
We LOVE getting questions about speaking, on-camera performance, and delivery and having conversations with leaders who want to help their teams build confidence while communicating, speak in front of more audiences, and enhance their on camera presentation.
This tells us that individuals and organizations recognize the importance of being able to not only develop a story, but share it in a compelling way through using their voice – building more brand recognition, visibility, and engagement.
Common Challenges We Hear…
- I don’t know what to say.
- Not enough people know who I am or what I do.
- I don’t have the confidence to talk about me or my work.
- Someone else is already doing it better.
Common Goals We Hear…
- I want more visibility within our company and our industry.
- I want to mentor and inspire others by sharing my knowledge.
- I want to be featured in the media sharing my expertise.
- I want to have the confidence to communicate in a way that captures attention and inspires action.
If you can relate…keep reading…
Over the last 15 years, our founder Tamika has been a broadcast journalist in traditional media, an on-camera host, and a podcast host. For the last three years, a professional emcee and speaker with 46 speaking engagements and 54 media interviews (traditional and nontraditional).
Here’s What She’s Learned…
- Your experience builds confidence, so just start or keep going.
- For business owners, speaking is one of the fastest ways to generate leads and brand recognition.
- For employees, speaking builds your personal brand, equity, and visibility ultimately creating new opportunities.
At the heart of all of this is your story. Tamika has gained more speaking and on-camera hosting opportunities because she built her personal brand and shared her unique story. So, regardless of your goal, start there.
Have a question about where to start?