Frustrated that others don’t seem to know about the valuable CSR work you and your team are committed to doing? No one is reading those reports and thorough data collection? Concerned that every day people can’t see how this impacts them directly?
This is the value of turning data into visual stories. Video is a format that others can see, feel, and relate to. That’s why we use it when demonstrating real social impact. Hear from our founder, Tamika Bickham on this problem CSR leaders are facing:
Your organization is committed to taking real action, but few inside or outside of your company seem to know about it. That’s frustrating.
Not enough people are reading the data points in your report, and savvy consumers can see right through inauthentic messaging or boring content. Some may not understand how your actions impact them.
This is a missed opportunity.
- 79% of consumers say they are more likely to believe a company’s CSR commitments if they share their efforts along multiple channels. (sustainable brands)
- A study found that individual companies that promote their CSR initiatives on social media garner more loyalty from their followers. (IBM)
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text (insivia)
Our nonfiction content studio uses a journalistic approach to turn your data into moving stories.
After all, 81% of consumers trust real opinions over those promoted in an ad.
As an award-winning TV journalist, it was always real stories about real people that made the most impact on audiences. While traditional news often showcased the worst in our communities, I knew there was a need to turn the lens on brands who were doing good.
CSR teams do important, valuable work. So, how can they make this information engaging for stakeholders and their audience? Here’s how to crack the code!
Make CSR reports interesting, engaging, and shareable:
- Scale down data to visual, nonfiction stories.
- Show, don’t tell: let the story reveal itself.
- A storyline with real people makes the work memorable.
Need help bringing these steps to life?
Our team of video storytellers humanizes the data through our interview and storytelling process. Want to know how to create an engaging story? Book a discovery call and we’ll share how to make your story happen!